Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year & the Top 5 Articles

Happy New Year


I just want to say Happy New Year to each person that has every read a post, commented on an article or shared an article. Thank you for your support!!

Though I have only been blogging for 4 months, I have truly been grateful for the 5,000 page views garnished during that time. As 2014 begins, I've gone back and collected the top 5 articles from the past year.









My 30-Second Preach Off (Preachers of L.A.)  
"In this generation, everything is right in front of us and everything we desire is within our reach. We escape the reality of our lives by living in another's, but this is not reality". 


Tonight, I Don't Wanna Trust God  
"I felt comfortable in my misery. To be stagnant was a far greater attraction than risking God actually changing me. I was protecting my comfort zone, when in fact, I was the hostage of my own fears".  

The Glorious Gospel in the Beauty of the Church  
"We must understand that the Church is the assembly that God has called out of the world that assembles and congregates in houses, temples and buildings, but the deeper revelation is this, we are His temple, we are His church, may we never forget that". 


The Glorious Gospel in the Beauty of the Church Part II: The Hurting Church  
"Every family experiences tension between each other and for those that attend church, we know that it is not immune to this problem. I recognize that we have all been raised with various viewpoints and traditions, whether "circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave or free. Christ is all that matters and He lives in all of us".

Homosexuals, Drunks & Terrorists  
"Through Christ Jesus, it is possible for us to no longer be at enmity against God. There is no longer any condemnation for those that are to be found in Christ Jesus. And through the obedience of One, we shall be made righteous. This can be true for the homosexual, the drunk and the terrorist. And this can be true for you".



What were your favorite articles? What would you like to see this year on Unto His Glory?

No comments:

Post a Comment